1) When I see a wound, not to go sticking my finger in it right away. Give it time to heal before taking off the scab.
2) I’m not special, a genius, or gifted with any supernatural powers and there’s no point in wasting time pretending I am.
3) Spend more time working than complaining, criticizing, and condemning.
4) Instead of going through the motions, it’s better to do nothing if I’m going to be unproductive and save my energy for the real work.
5) Stop relying on outside factors for motivation.
6) Treat people with the respect I would like to receive.
7) I don’t have to react with the same intensity/sentiment that I meet/come up against.
8) Take more time to figure out the process before trying to achieve my goal.
9) Learn from the past, plan for the future, but live in the present.
10) Don’t worry about where I am in relation to others, it’s a waste of time and energy.